cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch 3 or 4 or wait...

(Topic created on: 16-06-2022 09:06 PM)
Options
Hello all, 

I have the watch 3 and just upgraded to the watch 4. Noticed the battery isn't as good but apart from that I like. But I have 14 days so do I wait for the 5....cheers all
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
I've just got the watch 4 classic hope it's as good as the original galaxy watch classic which I've had and was great.
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
I'm waiting to upgrade to the watch 5 when it comes out
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
I'd sit out and wait to see what the Watch 5 offers (and what Samsung with throw in as an incentive) if you're in no rush. Be a win win situation - see what it offers and go for it, or pick up the Watch 4 for cheaper as they'll drop the prices soon as 5's on pre-orders.

Personally though I've had the 4 Classic since launch day and happy with it. Battery life for me is around 3 days on a full charge.
Options
How on earth are you getting 3 days wear on a full charge, even when it's fully charged mine only says 21hrs on Samsung wear ?
0 Likes
Dannyboii
Navigator
Options
I read somewhere that the watch5 is only going to have like 30mAh more than the watch 4 which would probably give it a few more hours. That's if the software and hardware of the watch5 aren't more battery consuming. Personally I'd wait and see the full specs and difference between the two and prices and base my decision on that
0 Likes