Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated my match active 2 but can't find the health monitor app

(Topic created on: 24-02-2021 09:02 AM)
BIGDSC
Journeyman
Options

Hi, hopefully someone can help, I have installed the latest update on my watch but cannot find the health monitor app, any ideas? 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Rob99
Voyager
Options
download it from the Galaxy Store
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If its not showing in the galaxy store, go to the ECG widget on the watch and learn more, then download. It should then show up on your phone to install.
BIGDSC
Journeyman
Options

It's not showing in the store and I can't find an ecg widget on the watch

0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you go into galaxy Wear, add the widget to your watch first. It can be either the ECG or the blood pressure widget.
0 Likes
BIGDSC
Journeyman
Options

Thanks but there doesn't seem to be a widget available for ecg or blood pressure. I have also spoken to the Samsung help and they gave me the link below but can't there is no install button on the page that opens for me?

https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor

0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Is it a Samsung phone you are using. As I know some of the new features will only work on a Samsung phone. That wouldn't be the reason your widgets are not showing in the galaxy wearable app. As your phone isn't a Samsung. But still I'm not sure that would be the reason the ECG and blood pressure widget are not showing up.
0 Likes
BIGDSC
Journeyman
Options

Thanks it seems they are having some issues at the minute. 

0 Likes
Janm
First Poster
Options

I Have the same problem.

0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
OK, hope they sort it soon for you both.
0 Likes