Hi

Does anyone know if this has been released yet if so how do i enable it

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JerryS
Voyager
Options
No signs of it yet on my Galaxy 6 classic/S24U in the UK. Only available in certain countries. I think if it is available it shows up in settings->notifications in the ecg section of the Samsung Health Monitor app on the phone. I believe it also gives a pop up asking if you want irregular heartrate notifications on recording your first ecg. I believe when available the watch only checks for irregular rhythm a 'few' times a day and requires the heart to be irregular for an hour before sending a notification. But you can get notifications now on fast or slow heart rates which are more immediate, not the same thing as irregular I know but may be helpful. That's set in the Wearable app, navigate to Watch settings->Samsung Health->Heart rate. You can set your thresholds for detection.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JerryS
Voyager
Options
No signs of it yet on my Galaxy 6 classic/S24U in the UK. Only available in certain countries. I think if it is available it shows up in settings->notifications in the ecg section of the Samsung Health Monitor app on the phone. I believe it also gives a pop up asking if you want irregular heartrate notifications on recording your first ecg. I believe when available the watch only checks for irregular rhythm a 'few' times a day and requires the heart to be irregular for an hour before sending a notification. But you can get notifications now on fast or slow heart rates which are more immediate, not the same thing as irregular I know but may be helpful. That's set in the Wearable app, navigate to Watch settings->Samsung Health->Heart rate. You can set your thresholds for detection.
chris34732
Journeyman
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Not seen any update of timetable for the UK's Irregular Heart Notofication,it is available in 13 countries.  https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-brings-irregular-heart-rhythm-notification-to-galaxy-watch-i... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.