Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartthings and Find Thoughts - Devices and Smarttags

(Topic created on: 07-03-2024 10:59 AM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I am finding the Smartthings and Find apps lacking integration when trying to find my devices or families.

Before the Find app was self-contained and discoverable devices and the ability to find was simple.

However, now it is very convoluted or duplicated, some examples

- None of my mobile, tablets or laptops appear within Smartthing, under devices

- Within Smartthings if I select my smart tag, I get the settings, but to find I must press view on map, which then opens the Find app, then select more to Search or navigate to.

- With family-shared devices, it gets even worse, switch to the user, then repeat the steps above or skip to Find app and then change my devices to member devices (but only shows 1 member), then as above repeat the steps to Search or Navigate to.

#smarttag #smartthings

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 REPLIES 0