Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Watch6 Classic

(Topic created on: a month ago)
KyyRow
First Poster
Options
Been to o2 today because I can't call out or text through my watch when my phone is disabled, I have an airtime plan and my esim is all set up correctly, one of the guys at the shop said he had to do something with his samsung account and members but I've just gone through it all and it's still not working any ideas?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
carguy143
Pathfinder
Options
I believe o2 watch plans are data only: the watch sim doesn't have a phone number, so cannot make and receive calls without the phone being turned on to act as a relay.

I believe the setting you need to enable is call and text on other devices, which is in the settings menu on the phone.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
carguy143
Pathfinder
Options
I believe o2 watch plans are data only: the watch sim doesn't have a phone number, so cannot make and receive calls without the phone being turned on to act as a relay.

I believe the setting you need to enable is call and text on other devices, which is in the settings menu on the phone.
0 Likes
KyyRow
First Poster
Options
I believe you're correct mate, I've just checked my plan and it does actually say 0 uk texts just data, just shows how much the people at o2 take notice they had everything in front of them and didn't even click on that I had no included minutes or texts, everything's sweet I recieve texts and calls, I just wanted to be able to make an outgoing call incase of an emergency if my phone was to run out of battery but looks like that's not happening!

Thanks for that though appreciate it
0 Likes