Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch battery draining RAPIDLY!

(Topic created on: 06-01-2022 07:53 PM)
Laura136
Journeyman
Options
Ive had my Samsung watch for around 2 months and have used it the same way everyday. I charge it after work at teatime, pop it back on my wrist as I go to bed and the battery still has charge the following teatime. However, the last 2 days the battery has died before lunchtime and I can't work.out why. I have the display on the lowest setting , the screen isn't set to stay on either. This evening I reset the watch hoping this would help but it hasn't, the battery is still draining. I took it off charge at 6.30pm, it is on 58% already and I've barely touched it.

‎7:47 PM

57 REPLIES 57
Drawing watch
Student
Options

I havexthexsame issue, but I fixed it about 1 month ago.  I had to go on a trip and needed to put my phone on Airplane mode and my watch is back to draining fast again.  So, I think it has something to do with switching to Airplane mode. Not sure, but I am trying to remember what steps I took to fix the issue.

0 Likes
Drawing watch
Student
Options

I do remember now that I read a comment... mine began working properly after I did an update. Hope that helps.

0 Likes
Peted13
First Poster
Options

@Richmar83 thank you, success at last!

0 Likes
MonkfishTheGreat
First Poster
Options
My watch 6 battery is awful. I've had to switch so many features off just to get it to last the day, then I have to charge it before bed, but it's dead before the morning, so have also had to turn sleep tracking off and put it in aeroplane mode for my alarm to wake me up. My watch 3 was so much better.
0 Likes
micber67
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
micber67
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
Maizie
First Poster
Options
I purchased both Samsung smart watches 5 and 6 and both drain battery within 4 hrs. It is something to do with the LTE. If I put it on Bluetooth and turn off 4g I get a day and a half out it but that defeats the purpose of buying it as I wanted to use it without my phone. If I hadkno2n this I would not have purchased either. 😡
0 Likes
micber67
Pioneer
Options

It's worked on mine but mine is a wifi only. 

0 Likes