Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

S22 promotional Earbuds - colour choice

(Topic created on: 21-03-2022 12:49 AM)
Noscere
First Poster
Options
Wearables

Does anyone know what colour the promotional earbuds will be?

I have just received my shiny S22 ultra, in phantom black, and I am looking forward to upgrading my years old Samsung Earbuds (the original ones, from way back when...) with a shiny new set of Earbuds Pro 2.

I have successfully claimed my new buds and am looking forward to them being delivered some time within the next 45 days. But what colour will they be?

I know in previous years, they were either all black (2021), or all white (2018) - this year, a support agent tells me that the colour is once again random... but that is slightly ambigious. Random, as in, a random colour but all the same, or random as in, each claim will be an individual random colour.

I'm kinda hoping for black, to match my S22. But I am really hoping it is not white. White reminds me of Apple. And wearing anything apple-like will make me feel SOoooo dirty! Like Luke Skywalker wielding a red light saber...

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Wockeye
Pioneer
Options
Wearables
They are black!
I received mine last week and they are great

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
StuartR
Voyager
Options
Wearables
Black and hopefully you'll have them in a couple of weeks like many have reported on here including myself.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Noscere
First Poster
Options
Wearables

White leads to apple. Apple leads to suffering. These are the dark side of the force.

Solution
Wockeye
Pioneer
Options
Wearables
They are black!
I received mine last week and they are great
0 Likes
Solution
StuartR
Voyager
Options
Wearables
Black and hopefully you'll have them in a couple of weeks like many have reported on here including myself.
0 Likes
Ty2022
Navigator
Options
Wearables
mine are black,got an email saying be with me in 45 days,they came 5 days later but delivered by a different company than who delivered my phone
0 Likes
DanRooney17
First Poster
Options
Wearables
Still waiting on mine 😑 nearly 25/30days
0 Likes
mattyboi37
First Poster
Options
Wearables
How did you claim for them
0 Likes
sibtain
First Poster
Options
Wearables
How do I claim the free earbuds please
0 Likes
ChelseaH
Options
Wearables

You can claim the Galaxy Buds here > https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB

0 Likes