Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S22 promotional Earbuds - colour choice

(Topic created on: 21-03-2022 12:49 AM)
Noscere
Student
Options

Does anyone know what colour the promotional earbuds will be?

I have just received my shiny S22 ultra, in phantom black, and I am looking forward to upgrading my years old Samsung Earbuds (the original ones, from way back when...) with a shiny new set of Earbuds Pro 2.

I have successfully claimed my new buds and am looking forward to them being delivered some time within the next 45 days. But what colour will they be?

I know in previous years, they were either all black (2021), or all white (2018) - this year, a support agent tells me that the colour is once again random... but that is slightly ambigious. Random, as in, a random colour but all the same, or random as in, each claim will be an individual random colour.

I'm kinda hoping for black, to match my S22. But I am really hoping it is not white. White reminds me of Apple. And wearing anything apple-like will make me feel SOoooo dirty! Like Luke Skywalker wielding a red light saber...

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Wockeye
Pioneer
Options
They are black!
I received mine last week and they are great

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Black and hopefully you'll have them in a couple of weeks like many have reported on here including myself.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Noscere
Student
Options

White leads to apple. Apple leads to suffering. These are the dark side of the force.

Solution
Wockeye
Pioneer
Options
They are black!
I received mine last week and they are great
0 Likes
Solution
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Black and hopefully you'll have them in a couple of weeks like many have reported on here including myself.
0 Likes
DanRooney17
First Poster
Options
Still waiting on mine 😑 nearly 25/30days
0 Likes
mattyboi37
First Poster
Options
How did you claim for them
0 Likes
sibtain
First Poster
Options
How do I claim the free earbuds please
0 Likes
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

You can claim the Galaxy Buds here > https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB

0 Likes
Members_U0cuMWu
First Poster
Options

I have purchased a new Samsung S23 FE, I am really annoyed as when purchased my phone they advertised granite, purple and white. I have just over a week after buying my phone been onto the website and they are just advertising white ones ahhhhhhh cant think of anything worse as ive always been samsung not apple. went on web chat to see if they could send the black ones as they are same price, their answer no we cant its policy, why have they made white one they are horrible. was going to gift them to my son but cant give him white. cant believe they cant just give them you.

0 Likes