Did you mean: 

Real life galaxy buds Problem found

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 10:52 PM)
Felixanu
Explorer
Options
#Galaxy Buds live
This is for the developers @ Samsung

Hi. I just have noticed a real bug to your Glaxy buds. I lost one of my buds in the couch.
 I ve tried to ring it in order to hear its beep sound. BUT IT DIDNT MAKE ANY SOUND While ringing, it showed on the screen the crossed speaker pictogram, as a muted speaker.
 Luckily i found the bud visually, and tried to reproduce the ringing process from the Find my Earbuds menu. 
This time it worked.And i figured out why, the proximity sensor wasnt coverd and it could make the beep beep sound(and this time the speaker pictogram was unmuted).
 I am 100% sure because afterwards, for the sake of testing, i covered the bud under my leg and ring it again and it showed me again the muted speaker pictogram and the bud didnt make any sound.

THE BUG IS THAT THE SOFTWARE THINKS IT IS IN THE EAR AND THAT IS WHY IT IS NOT RINGING BUT IN REAL LIFE THE BUD COULD BE COVERED BY ANY OBJECT AND COULDNT BE LOCALIZED SO. 

BEST REGARDS, Felix F Galaxy S21

2 REPLIES 2
EmilianN
Community Manager
Options

Hei, @Felixanu ,

Te afli pe forumul utilizatorilor de produse și servicii Samsung din România. Te rog să editezi postarea și s-o scrii în limba română, altfel o voi muta pe platforma utilizatorilor din Marea Britanie.

0 Likes
Bella15
First Poster
Options

I am having a problem with my samsung Live and Samsung pro earbuds.

I have been using them on a Samsung Note 10+ and they worked fine.

But I bought a Samsung s22 Ultra and when my phone rings, the sound it still on my phone loud and clear, but the sound is barely coming through the earbuds.

I listen to music and audible books with earbuds in and the sound is perfect coming out of my earbuds and not the phone.

I have tried every setting I know to have have ringing out earbuds.

This seems to be a problem with the s22 ultra, since they worked fine with my Note 10+

Can someone tell me how to fix my problem?   

0 Likes