Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Ecg update Active 2

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 06:38 PM)
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

Hi all, 

I've asked several times on webchat and phone call about the ECG/BP update for active2 watches it seems some people have had them since 22nd Feb now in march and I've still had no update.

Any chance anyone knows when the update will roll out to everyone, getting sick of waiting.

17 REPLIES 17
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
hope so, as not getting any luck at all. tried tightening the strap so its snug fit. but nothing works.
0 Likes
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

Have you fixed the issue, maybe try speaking to an advisor like on the Web chat or dm

Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
nope nothing, seems like it just doesnt pass the info screen messages. stuck on the info. i ve sent error reports via the samsung health app. but no response back yet. still waiting to hear back from someone. is urs working ok?
0 Likes
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

Yeah once I updated it got stuck on calendar just was showing error messages so I took WiFi and Bluetooth off and rebooted it and then it worked perfect put it all back to the way it was not had any issues since

You should try Samsung help on twitter and DM or go on the website and try the Web chat it will probably get it a faster response 

Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
ll try that as well. thanks
0 Likes
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

I hope it works out for you

Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
a silly question i haven't even tried blood pressure option yet as been trying to fix ecg. do we need to ve BP device to make it work?
0 Likes
Ak4
Pioneer
Options

You'll need to calibrate it with a proper bp machine