Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pair Galaxy watch 4 and google pixel pro 7

(Topic created on: 30-11-2022 11:23 AM)
Hsimons7162
First Poster
Options

I am trying to pair my Galaxy watch with my new pixel 7 pro. I can't get them to pair. It just tells me the passcodes don't match but they do. Any insight on how to pair them?

Thanks!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I have read on reddit that deleting wear os app can help the watch connect. Download galaxy wearable app from playstore.
Also found this on the Internet for fixes.
https://www.droidwin.com/cannot-pair-galaxy-watch-4-5-with-pixel-7-pro-fix/
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Hsimons7162    There are a few fixes in the article @Fiona26  has posted. Firstly may need to forget and re add watch, reinstalling the Wear App may also help.

You may  be aware but not all functions are available on non Galaxy Devices  such as the Samsung Health Monitor.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Edward Hsiao
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue that I could not pair my Pixel 7 pro to Galaxy Watch 4 on Galaxy Wearable app.  After trying the methods that shared by Fion26, I still could not link. However, I finally found someone suggested to restart the watch and the phone. After that, I was finally able to connect Galaxy  Watch 4 to Pixel 7 pro through Galaxy Wearable app. Hope this will help others too.

0 Likes