Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Has anyone else been cheated out of a promotional item?

(Topic created on: 10-07-2017 08:50 AM)
ML13
Apprentice
Options

Submitted a claim form for an item that was offered as part of my purchase.  I never heard from anyone and waited out the 30 day period as required.  Now I'm being told "Form was incomplete" (not true) and now the claim period has expired and I can't submit another claim.  This appears to be a scam.  Has anyone else experienced this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @ML13.

Was this the recent S7 Gear Fit 2 offer? If so, was it the Samsung Promotions team you've been in touch with (s7fit2@samsungpromotions.claims; tel.: 03432 084 777 (UK), 0152 679 96 (ROI))? And did they advise what was missing from the claim form?

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @ML13.

Was this the recent S7 Gear Fit 2 offer? If so, was it the Samsung Promotions team you've been in touch with (s7fit2@samsungpromotions.claims; tel.: 03432 084 777 (UK), 0152 679 96 (ROI))? And did they advise what was missing from the claim form?

0 Likes
ML13
Apprentice
Options
AntS,
Yes, it was for the S7 Gear Fit offer. I have not been in touch with anyone directly because your website only advised me to submit a new claim which, when I tried, told me that I could not because the promotion had expired. It gave no phone and no way to follow up. I will give the number you provided a call. Thanks for your help. Is this really the way to get information needed to follow up on situations like this?
0 Likes
ML13
Apprentice
Options
Just spoke to the people on the number AntS provided and she verified that all of the information I provided was in fact correct. She approved the claim and when I asked about, why the website showed a rejected state she said it may have been due to a technical difficulty. If anyone else encounters this situation then the information ANtS provided gets you directly to the team handling these claims.

Thanks AntS. You are on the ball!
AntS
Options

@ML13: No worries. Glad it's been sorted for you! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

0 Likes