Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear sport missing messaging aplication

(Topic created on: 05-01-2019 12:28 PM)
Walshy2
First Poster
Options

I recently purchase the gear sport. After a few days I noticed my sport was missing the messaging application. Further more their was no way for me to view text message conversation on my sport. How ever when using a watch face with a messaging shortcut the messages application opens and can be closed from recent apps. It still will not show an application in the app list however. Another app I can't seem to find is an email app. 

I have contacted Samsung over a week ago with this issue and are yet to hear back from them. If any one has the same issue or a solution I am all ears. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
daddysboy
First Poster
Options

i have thje same problem. what watch face do you use to see ur messages?

0 Likes
Walshy2
First Poster
Options

I have found that this watch face however only worked  when you have an android device. Secondly it doesn’t work like intended and only show message sent by the watch not incoming message in a list like a traditional messaging app. In order to acces quickreply I suggest using an app like textra as it works quite well but angina not being will sync message conversation. I believe that only work off you have a samsung device.A3ECA778-AE56-4C0D-8E0E-6A4F391770AA.png

0 Likes