Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear Plugin stops working again and again

(Topic created on: 05-05-2018 06:05 PM)
aacorcor
First Poster
Options

Dowloaded a recent update for my Samsung Gear watch. I now get constant messages on my phone that Gear Plugin has stopped working on my phone. Phone no longer connects automatically to watch via bluetooth. When I manually connect the phone to the watch the plugin shutdown message starts appearing and the phone freezes for a few seconds. Then works for a few minutes, then message again and freezing...Then etc etc etc. I've a Samsung S7 and Gear 3 Frontier. It was working perfectly for about a year before the update.

Where is the solution for this?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
S20nz
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. I have the gear icon x was working fine until about 4 weeks ago the app started crashing. Have tried uninstalling app, factory reset on my s9+, unpair and repair, clearing app cache and clearing data and still nothing. Same error. Hope this can be fixed by Samsung very frustrating.

0 Likes
Arnold31
Explorer
Options
Since the last update a week ago (Tizen 3.0.02) my Gear (SM-R760) has problems with the gear s plugin, it stops regulary.

Yesterday a complete reset of the watch, it worked 16 hours. Today again the same message. Has anyone the solution?
0 Likes