Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Sleep Tracking issues

(Topic created on: 06-01-2019 05:46 PM)
Luck2
First Poster
Options

Samsung galaxy watch 42mm.

Sleep tracking does not seem to work. 

The last 3 nights I am recorded as having no deep sleep and less sleep than I would have thought.

I have HR tracking on always with goodnight mode and do not disturb. 

Any ideas?

43 REPLIES 43
Kbur6
Student
Options

I just discovered that the sleep tracker is gone on my watch, also the total calories burned was gone with the update.  Seems with each update they are taking away the features that I loved about the Samsung, over the Apple watch.  Getting pretty angery

0 Likes
Andy44
Explorer
Options

Which model do you have?  I have the 46mm 4g one and I must admit I had a few issues with it. At one stage it got sent away to samsung and came back with a new battery and back cover (heart rate monitor). It's been ok since, but a more recent issue was battery draining completely while I slept. I have now disabled "email notifications" and reset. It is now working ok (fingers crossed!)

0 Likes
GT13
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem but only using the Samsung health app. If I use sleep for android at the same time (using my sw3 bluetooth as it's sensor) the external app says 3+ hrs deep sleep where Samsung health says 15 mins.

MM1967
First Poster
Options

I have Samsung Galaxy and the Active 2 watch.  Was working great and giving me all my stats for sleeping including deep, awake, etc.  Now, today I can't get that information.  Just shows I was asleep between 11:30 PM and 6:00 AM.  I have tried several different things and have no idea what is going on.  I could care less about the time I want all the stats.  I swear all these watches are the same.  I was a longtime Fitbit user but with all the updates my Versa2 just stopped recording things.  I finally gave up and bought the Samsung to go with my phone and now this.  I get tired of people telling me to get an Apple Watch.  I do not like Apple.

0 Likes