Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch not showing WiFi!

(Topic created on: 27-11-2022 01:30 PM)
PsycesGalaxy
First Poster
Options
I want to connect my watch to WiFi, but watch is not even showing WiFi name list and instead does nothing, it does ask to input WiFi name but does not recognise name when imputed I have tried restarting watch and router but still same, it used to connect to WiFi, but not sure what has happened.
Any help is muchly appreciated. 
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
TechnoLogical
Voyager
Options
I would be checking for warranty or if it hasnt been stolen or it would be fake
0 Likes
PsycesGalaxy
First Poster
Options
Got it, thank you so much for checking. Appreciated your help.
0 Likes
TechnoLogical
Voyager
Options
No problem.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @PsycesGalaxy 

Even if a device is showing as out of warranty a Samsung Service Centre are still there to help and advise. 

Send feedback via your Samsung Members App and or contact Samsung Support and they'll go through some troubleshooting guides with you.

Just to add as this is a public forum please be mindful of sharing any of your devices imei details. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

PsycesGalaxy
First Poster
Options
Got it. Thanks
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
No disrespect to anyone, I would not share my watch or phone's imei openly, it's a unique reference to reach your watch/phone, its like giving your home address openly

I may be wrong.. But that's my opinion
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello @ PsycesGalaxy, have you tried wiping the cache on your watch? Do a search on Google, there are some good, simple, YouTube instructions.
0 Likes
PsycesGalaxy
First Poster
Options
Not tried wiping the cache no but will try doing this and let you know result. Thanks for your input.
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Just a post to say that BandOfBrothers and IndiW are 100% correct in that it's unwise to share the IMEI number of your device on a public forum (plus, technically, it's against our Community/Members app rules for that exact reason.) If you do wish to share your IMEI with another user, please do so in Private/Direct Message - and even then I'd advise caution and perhaps limit it to confirmed Samsung employees such as us moderators and Community Managers.

Cheers.