Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch not recording sleep

(Topic created on: 03-07-2021 10:31 AM)
Becky9
Apprentice
Options

I got my Galaxy Watch 6 months ago and randomly on Tuesday evening it's become faulty. I've checked the Samsung Store app, Wearable app and Samsung Health and they're all up to date no updates needed on anything. Wearable app says current version is R810XXU1FUD1/R810OXA1FUD1

Wednesday morning I woke up and checked my watch to find I'd only slept 1hr30mins but had done 1000 steps. Thursday morning no sleep recorded at all but did 700 steps.

During this I've been Googling and looking for solutions, I'd changed the watch faces a few times, tried one without steps on the display, rebooted, cleaned the watch and I can't wear it any tighter.

Friday morning no sleep recorded again but did 300 steps. So last night I backed up the watch, reset it and restored it.

This morning there's been no sleep recorded, about 100 steps done during sleep. I've tried to measure my heart rate and it asks me to keep still while it tries to measure, but I'm sat here not moving.

Why has this suddenly happened and how can I fix it please?

Thanks

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Davidm22
First Poster
Options

I thought it might be because the watch 6 was flipping on arm with a fabric band. However, 2 nights with a "noon-stick" sports band with the same outcome.

0 Likes