Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch Active Battery Life

(Topic created on: 15-04-2021 07:15 PM)
Bexstar
Journeyman
Options
I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems with the Galaxy Watch Active battery life since the update? My battery now only lasts about 6 hours and its driving me insane. Not much point to a Watch if I have to take it off to charge it twice a day. I've tried turning off stuff on it and turning the brightness down. Nothing I seem to do makes a difference.
15 REPLIES 15
Zebulon1
First Poster
Options

After watch back up, reset, restore,  all apps updated both on Watch 3 and S10, software up to date ,    watch works fine again.   

2%  drop in 3 and half hours (unlike 60% drop from yesterday)

0 Likes
kingcol127
First Poster
Options
Can you change active watch time format from 24 hour to 12 hour
0 Likes
Kiran_s
Journeyman
Options
Well I tried the back up data first 》reset watch to factory 》 then salad same issue so uninstall the galaxy wearable app and then it wouldn't pair with my S20 FE !!!
I've deleted the wearable app 5 times and tried finally watch paired.
But it appears to have helped battery drain a little, but still watch still has bad battery drain
0 Likes
Styleimage
First Poster
Options

My samsung active watch started draining. Used to last for 2 days. Reset and still no joy. Draining 10% in under hr. Done all the usally things turned of notifications changed watch face. Any suggestions or as it got a fault?

0 Likes
Bexstar
Journeyman
Options
Sorry its taken ages, I'll be honest it kept dying before I had chance to take the screenshot and then I stopped wearing it for ages as it was upsetting. Before the update I could play with it all day and it would still have charge. Today I've hardly touched it just worn it and I didn't out it on till 9am (would usually be 6.30am) plleeeaassseee help me

Screenshot_20210516-194935_Watch Active Plugin.jpg

Screenshot_20210516-194948_Watch Active Plugin.jpg

0 Likes
Bexstar
Journeyman
Options
Did you get it back or find out whY the problem was?
0 Likes