Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 freezing

(Topic created on: 13-02-2024 11:01 PM)
Whattttt
Voyager
Options
I recived the galaxy watch 6 today and I've had it for about 7 hours. Ive noticed that sometimes when i go to the recent apps the watch freezes on the apps screen. If there anyway to stop this?
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
Hi Whattttt I have just gone through your message and what you can do is check to see if there are any update because when you buyva new smart watch sometimes they can been in there box's for a few months so what I would do is check for any updates and if that sorts out the freezing if that does work then I would restart the watch fully and then see if the freezing stops if that does work then I would turn it off completely and give it a few minutes to half an hour to rest and then turn it back on b3cause it might need to rest for a while because when you first take it out of the box you got to turn it on and a lot of the time it is on half of battery so what I would do is get your charger for it and then place it on there and just let gain energy 85% should be enough for the watch to rested but also for it get uses to being outside on your arm too. Sorry if it is a bit long but theses are the step I would recommend you try first and then if that does work disconnect it from your phone and then reconnect it