Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm BT

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 08:13 PM)
emeles
Voyager
Options
Well I considered, I questioned, I debated, I even asked my wife and then decided my 5Pro needed to be replaced with a 6Classic
Watch ordered, trade in accepted (used examples are selling for £180-200) and delivery scheduled for 5th.
Let's hope the hype is worth it
Meanwhile I have 3 days to work out how to remove the spigen case cover from the Watch - putting on was tight, removing could be a challenge.
One question - any suggestions on where to get a screen protector? Spigen make one for the 44mm Watch but not the 47mm!
9 REPLIES 9
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I've also ordered the watch 6 classic 47mm lte & I can't find the spigen screen protector on amazon but I have the watch 4 classic 46mm & I can vouch for this screen protector very robust & does the job.
Diruite 4-Packs Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm Tempered Glass,HD Anti-Scratch Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm Smartwatch Screen Protection Cover https://amzn.eu/d/buncNBi
I'm also ordering caseology vault watch Protection just in case.
Caseology Vault Case Compatible With Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47 mm - Matte Black https://amzn.eu/d/aJ5YM7H
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
The battery's alot smaller than 5 Pro isn't it ? Might be annoying ...
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
emeles
Voyager
Options
Thanks, I found the protector you mention but liked the ease of application with spigen. It's odd too as spigen offer a case fir the 47mm classic
emeles
Voyager
Options
From details the improved processor counters the battery making the 6 overall better. Time will tell. I also lime the bezel which I had on my watch 3. The articial bezel on the 5pro was never great.
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
About your spigen case, I have the same one. The armour Pro, it is tough to get on and off.

I just flex the case around the phone and slowly push the phone through the case, from front to back and eventually the watch is released. Just be patient.

I contacted Spigen about screen protectors for the 47mm classic and they are about to be released very soon

I won't trust anything else than spigen. I'm still using one on my 5pro and have just got a spigen tough armour Pro for my watch 6 classic 47mm
keith30
Mastermind
Options
I hear that the battery isn't as good as the Watch 5 was. Sammobile.com tested the Galaxy 6 and said it was a lot poor than previous version
emeles
Voyager
Options
Had reply from spigen who said the EZ screen protector would ve available early to mid August or late August to early Sept and that I should monitor their Web site ! Clearly failing in their direct relationship with samsung which they highlight on their Web site! Also found out that caseology is sub brand of spigen......you learn something new every day!
emeles
Voyager
Options
Spigen replied to me the screen protector will be available early to mid Aug but if not then end Aug to mid Sept 🤔
Not sure I will wait that long
Meanwhile agree spigen is the goto for protection but will try caseology case this time as found out caseology is a sister brand of spigen!
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Thanks for the update.