Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 5

(Topic created on: 04-03-2023 07:00 PM)
chloe_w
Student
Options
Hi, I've had my watch 5 since Christmas and have cracked my screen today. Has anyone had theirs repaired and know a rough cost?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
LeighJamie
Explorer
Options
It can be repaired but I'd imagine they'd have to inspect the damaged screen before a quote can be provided: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/
0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
When you get it back it might be a good idea to put a screen protector on it. My watch 4 classic and watch 3 both have a screen protector and find them still sensitive x
chloe_w
Student
Options
Hoping someone can give me a rough price before I send it to them to inspect it.
0 Likes
chloe_w
Student
Options
I have a protector on the screen but I'm thinking I probably need one that covers the whole watch to avoid the same happening again. I was trying a pan, I'm so gutted x
0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
Oh no I had a full body cover on the watch 4 but I went watch 4 classic and only have a screen protector x
Trying to save for a 2nd hand s22 ultra and I have to put screen protector on that ha ha x shame I can't screen protect myself lol x
LeighJamie
Explorer
Options
I've had a previous repair via Samsung. The engineers will inspect your device and send you a quote. It's up to you if you would like pay and proceed with the repair or have your watch sent back not repaired.
0 Likes