Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 5 Pro not receiving any notifications

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 06:13 PM)
crp86
Apprentice
Options

Galaxy Watch5 Galaxy S22 Ultra 

I have just got the watch 5 pro and I have set it all up, but no notifications are coming through to the watch at all! I have a Galaxy S22 Ultra.

I have done the following to solve but no success:

I have checked for software updates - all up to date

I have gone through both the phone and wearable notification settings and all are on

I have rebooted my watch and also factory reset it and still no joy

I have double checked airplane and do not disturb, both are off

I have disconnected and reconnected the watch many times

Is there anything I have missed that could help me get this to work, I have come over from being an iOS user and not having the best of starts 😞

Many thanks, Chris

9 REPLIES 9
Valgore
Navigator
Options
My brother is having the exact same issue with his watch and the fold 3. Hopefully we find something out very quickly. Hoping it's sorted soon Chris from Chris lol. 👍🏻
Cupoftea
Explorer
Options
Chris,are you getting the red dot to notify you that you have to swipe to see the notification,or just no notification at all?
0 Likes
crp86
Apprentice
Options

None at all. I've just found out it's not detecting being on my wrist at all which explains no notifications. I don't know if anyone else is getting this issue? 

I have a new one being sent so hopefully that works 😅 

0 Likes
Cupoftea
Explorer
Options
Mine just gives the red dot to swipe,no pop up like my 4 used to. At least you know why it wasnt working.Fingers crossed the replacement watch works fine. They offered me a repair on mine,but im not too keen on that after only having the watch for such a short time!
0 Likes
crp86
Apprentice
Options
EE replaced mine the next day and works fine. Think I had a dodgy one. They should let you replace it if you've only had it a few days, repairing a brand new product doesn't really fill you with confidence. Hope you can get it sorted.
0 Likes
paul7738
First Poster
Options
I know this is an old thread but did you ever find a solution as I'm experiencing the exact same issues
0 Likes
Sideshowbottem
Apprentice
Options

Same freaking issue . I work for a carrier and even got sent a replacement.. did trouble shoot with my company, and Samsung, and I break you fix... No resolve. Even the replacement my carrier sent me didn't work. Been through every permission and seeing and cach known to man kind

0 Likes
Sideshowbottem
Apprentice
Options

Just found out it's because of tattoos that I'm not receiving notifications

0 Likes
Dalskc
First Poster
Options

What do tattoos have to do with it? I'm having the same issue. I just got a new sent to me and it's still not working properly. I have tattoos as well 

0 Likes