Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 3 setting Date format

(Topic created on: 24-01-2021 12:26 PM)
Caraid
Student
Options

I have a galaxy watch 3 synced with my Galaxy 9+.

The date on my watch face is formated  mm/dd/yy     I want it to display dd/mm/yy. This seems to have suddenly changed as it used to show the correct format.

Notes.

It is not a watch face issue as when I power on and off my watch the date shows the required format dd/mm/yy but after about 10 secs it changes to mm/dd/yy which is I guess after synching.

My phone is set to UK and displays the date in the correct format. I have also testing changing my location on my phone to another European timezone which also uses the same date format as the UK. This has had no effect on the date format on my watch.

When viewing my watch face within the wearables app it shows the correct date format

Please can anyone advise how to change the date format on my watch . I can't use the watch settings as it just states that it is synched with my phone.  I guess it must be somewhere within the wearables app but I can't locate anything.

4 REPLIES 4
luthia
Explorer
Options
ok go to your watch settings press region then press uk then go to time and date and change it if that doesnt work let me know
0 Likes
Caraid
Student
Options

Hi Thank you for reviewing my post.

I am not sure where to find the region settings. If I go to the settings on my watch I can not see any region option . Is it a hidden feature ?  However if I go to look at text to speech it defaults to Female (UK)  so presumably it is recognising the region as being UK.

0 Likes
luthia
Explorer
Options
yes if it does that i recomend going to date and time settings and manualy put it the eay u want and manually put your region as uk
0 Likes
J_B_
First Poster
Options

Might be a bit late, but if you still want a solution; do what luthia said, but on your phone. 

Change the language of the phone connected to the watch to English (UK). Search 'language' in your phone settings (not the Galaxy Wearable app).

Worked for me, good luck.

0 Likes