Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Gear S3 (5E38) is not tracking (not tracing localization) for outdoor exercises, after manual pousing and restaring.

(Topic created on: 03-06-2020 06:45 PM)
andre-20
Apprentice
Options

Galaxy Gear S3 (5E38) is not tracking (not tracing localization) for outdoor exercises, after manual pousing and restaring.

This is happening after the last software update (begining of June 2020)

Galaxy Gear S3 SM-R760, SW: R760XXU2FTD4, One UI 1.5

I tested my watch a few times, running and cycling. In both cases auto stop  and auto start of the exericses work fine. Tracking is enabled back and all the data is recorded (localization, speed, etc.). The issue is only appearing when the exercise is poused manually (by the top button) and then started again. The stop watch is running, the localization green icon is active, but speed and localization is not tracked any more. the only solution is to restart the whole exercise and start recording from scratch. If it posed manually, the issue appears again.localization is enabledlocalization is enabledmanual restart, no speed, no localization tracking (localization icon enabled)manual restart, no speed, no localization tracking (localization icon enabled)in the black square - blue line is constant about 3km/h (no tracking). I made on that day about 7km, tracker shows only 2+km)in the black square - blue line is constant about 3km/h (no tracking). I made on that day about 7km, tracker shows only 2+km)

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0