Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

galaxy buds left earbud issues

(Topic created on: 13-05-2019 10:05 PM)
BigChungus
Explorer
Options

Hi, when I'm using my galaxy buds the left bud frequently stops playing sound. This is generally for a short period of time but is frustrating as it happens so often. This never happens with the right earbud, and it's not a distance issue as even with my phone in my left pocket this problem persists, and with the left ear bud only. If anyone could help with this problem I'd be grateful. Thanks

Go to solution
48 REPLIES 48
tattdmoma
Journeyman
Options

Just send them back if you can..

I contacted customer service and they wanted to send mine to be "repaired"...I had only been using them for 5 days, they were brand new. I asked if they could just be exchanged but they informed me they do not do exchanges, just return and refund, then I could reorder them if I would like.

I chose to return them and spend my money on a cheaper brand. The cheaper brand has been working for me with zero issues, I don't care for them as much as I liked the Buds+ in the few days that I was able to use them.. But after all the hassle and issue over a brand new expensive item.. I will deal with my cheap ones instead.

So.... if you can.. SEND. THEM. BACK.

0 Likes
balla4lyf23
First Poster
Options

Not sure if you'll see this comment but if you do... THANK YOU

0 Likes
BigChungus
Explorer
Options

You're welcome! Glad I was helpful 

0 Likes
Hamid1973
First Poster
Options

The left pair of my buds live has same issue very frequently. I returned it and bought a new one. The new one is even worse. 8 concluded that this is a crappy design and there is no way to resolve it. 

0 Likes
Hamid1973
First Poster
Options

Well, buds live have no tips to be changed. 

What can be done for buds live then? 

0 Likes
vlaicu94
Student
Options
does anyone have a similar problem ( left bud hear less than right
0 Likes
BigChungus
Explorer
Options

If you're having that problem I'd suggest cleaning the left earbud. I personally suck and blow on the grill, but if you don't want to do that you could try using compressed air and blowing on it, this should help clear ear wax out which I have found generally sorts that problem.

frank303
Journeyman
Options

There are two distinct faults here wrongly merged into one thread.

1 Volume on one Bud significantly lower than other.

2 One bud not being detected.

0 Likes
user 83
First Poster
Options

Hiii Team, i have the issue with my galaxy buds + & lest buds is not working, getting no response. kindly suggest what can i do ? 

0 Likes