Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Fit 3 disconnection notifications

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Alfonse
Apprentice
Options

Hi all,

I've recently purchased a Fit 3 band and can't find instructions on how to turn off disconnection notifications for my Galaxy phone. I've got the "none" option on the band but every time I walk out of the room without my phone the notification alert goes on my phone, and it's very irritating!

Can somebody please tell me how to stop this as I like the band but cannot live with that.

Many thanks

Alan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Go to Settings > notifications > Advanced settings. Turn on manage notifications catagories for each app. Then go to app notifications, look for fit 3 manager. Mine says galaxy watch 7 manager in the image. Once you click on the fit 3 manager go to notification catagories. There you will be able to turn off device disconnected.1724941197429.jpg

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
AliceHirvela
Helping Hand
Options

Maybe this could help you.

https://youtu.be/5Sl4b57eVc0?si=g4-XRjXwxbkxLVbM

Thats not Fit3 band but Samsung menu and settings are similar about different watches.

Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Go to Settings > notifications > Advanced settings. Turn on manage notifications catagories for each app. Then go to app notifications, look for fit 3 manager. Mine says galaxy watch 7 manager in the image. Once you click on the fit 3 manager go to notification catagories. There you will be able to turn off device disconnected.1724941197429.jpg
AliceHirvela
Helping Hand
Options

He don't need app notifications 😊 Disconnection notification .

0 Likes
Alfonse
Apprentice
Options

That shows how to set the notification on the watch, which is the same on my band, I've already done that so the band doesn't notify me, my problem is the phone giving a notification every time I walk in the kitchen from my lounge without my phone, I've had to turn it off!

Alfonse
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the info, I was replying to you saying I couldn't find the notification categories and remembered the IT man's number one fix, I restarted the phone and there it was!

Brilliant!

Many thanks

Alan.