Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Text From Galaxy Watch 3 LTE

(Topic created on: 07-02-2023 09:36 AM)
Stalkerdenx
First Poster
Options

Hi There 

Just looking for some advice from someone more clued up then me, i bought this watch cheap for £50 used, it works a treat and im very pleased with it, infact i was think of getting a newer version im that impressed by it. 

but theres one thing im having trouble with and thats when the phone is off or Bluetooth disconnected the watch wont make or receive texts, it will still make and receive calls perfect and as it should its has a signal with 4G next to it when i make the call, it just seems to be the text side of things that dont seem to work when in standalone mode,so im looking for some advice, am i doing something wrong, is there a setting iv missed somewhere to turn on texts i just cant seem to get it to work

i have a vodaphone plan on the phone with esim connected to the watch that seems to work fine, like i said it only seems to be the sending and receiving of texts im having trouble with

thanks in advance for any help and advice  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
robd1
Voyager
Options
@Stalkerdenx, the only way I've guaranteed it to work every time on my Watch 5 Pro is to have mobile data enabled.
0 Likes
Stalkerdenx
First Poster
Options

i have mobile data enabled but still its just not having any of of it, it just will not send or receive texts when the watch is in standalone mode   

0 Likes