06-09-2021 04:49 PM in
After having a lot of trouble copying my Google account over to my watch, I finally managed to do it after resetting the watch multiple times. It just randomly worked.
I am now seriously regretting this purchase as I can't still access the Play Store. When I try to open the app from the watch, it says *"Connecting..."* and then fails with error code **DF-DFERH-01**.
- Restarting both my watch and phone (S20 Ultra)
- Enabling/disabling WiFi on both my watch and phone
- Clearing the Play Store data via ADB Debugging on the watch
- Clearing the Play Store data on the phone
- Updating both my watch and phone to the latest software
Nothing has worked, and I still get the **DF-DFERH-01** error code. Can someone help?
09-09-2021 03:01 AM in
Hi! hope I can help you.
What I did was:
I deleted my google account on the watch. (settings -- account and backup -- google account).
After deleting the account, you add the account again and that's how it worked for me and it didn't give me the error anymore.
I hope it works for you.