Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Buds2 Pro I wish the developers would read this

(Topic created on: 11-11-2023 12:04 PM)
Vojtech_J
First Poster
Options

I work as a live sound engineer in music and TV industry. I definitely don't think these headphones should be a reference in any way. I sometimes use them in the van on the way on tour, for phone calls, etc. I would really like to use them more, but there is one thing.

Please.
Implement a normal graphic equalizer where I can reduce the excess bass and compensate for the loss of lower mids. I understand that for the masses who listen mainly to pop it's quite ok, but other genres suffer a lot and the solution is so simple. (or not?) There are a couple of EQ presets in the settings that I find unusable make one User preset and people will love you.
Thank you! 

Galaxy Buds2 Pro

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can go into the support section on the Samsung Members App and leave feedback in there for developers to see
If it's something that they will develop, they may well implement
But like you say, they are made for the masses, and will been set up for this

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can go into the support section on the Samsung Members App and leave feedback in there for developers to see
If it's something that they will develop, they may well implement
But like you say, they are made for the masses, and will been set up for this
Sombody3
Voyager
Options
On your phone go to the galaxy store and download Good lock labs, then from there download the Sound assistant, from there you can access a full equaliser for all phone sounds. The app is made by Samsung themselves so works very well. The only thing is it is not available on all Samsung devices so don't get disappointed if you can't find it.