Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery issues anyone?

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 07:37 AM)
Smithlet
Student
Options
My battery on 42mm galaxy watch drains completely after a few hours now. Has worked fine up to now. No changes made in use or settings but watch has now become useless. 
8 REPLIES 8
Welshy1986
Explorer
Options
I have the active 2 watch and I have had no problems mate. try reset the device mabye?
0 Likes
CrazyFruits
Pathfinder
Options
I hear a lot of people having issues with the Galaxy wearable app after an update draining the battery but I can't comment on this as I have a Galaxy watch and I don't have any problems with battery life. As a work around you could try doing a watch reset and turning off auto updates to the app and see how you get on.
Also watch this video, his tips for saving battery work really well.

https://youtu.be/SZn963f3zRM
0 Likes
pittmuir
Journeyman
Options
I have the same issue. Think it was caused by me turning on GPS yesterday to track a walk
0 Likes
Unhappy123
Explorer
Options
Hi yes it's true got a update last week since then it's draining the battery
0 Likes
ranfer18
First Poster
Options

I have a galaxy watch 42mm battery went from 2-3 days to half day after the last week update.

Tamdoc67
Student
Options
I'm having same issue
0 Likes
koshi
First Poster
Options
I have same problem in my j6
0 Likes
Smithlet
Student
Options
My issue isn't around trying to find fixes to save battery life. That's not why I bought the watch. I need it connected and useful all the time. Shutting down apps and features makes it 6 pointless having a smart watch. My issue is that the battery used to last a few days, now I get about 5 hours max and I've not changed my usage, apps or features. Why?
0 Likes