Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active watch 2 burns please help

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 04:14 PM)
farquhar
First Poster
Options
Anyone else had this issue my watch has burned my wrist quite bad the watch is 11 month old please bare in my I have had 4 replacements due to other faults so i contacted Samsung which was a nightmare they have taken the watch for "repair" found no issues and returning back to me yet they don't seem bothered about my injury at all and have told me it is safe to use yet I'm not convinced I was originally offered the choice of a refund after repair if I was not satisfied yet samsung have no intention of doing this now let alone give a ***** any advice or help much appreciated 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Seems to be a recurring thing, even with the newer watches. Just search this forum and you'll find other complaints including some fairly graphic images of the skin trauma
0 Likes
StephK1
Options

So sorry to hear about this issue, @farquhar. Do you know if this was raised with our Product Liaison Team? If it wasn't, please send over a private message to @Sam_UK,  get in touch via Social Media or over the phone on 0333 000 0333, and we will get this raised for you. 

0 Likes