Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£75 addidas voucher

(Topic created on: 13-02-2023 06:16 PM)
Renwah
Journeyman
Options
Hello all after some advice. When I purchased my Samsung watch it said I will receive a voucher for addidas but still nothing. I can't seem to get any sense from any of the support and just go round in circles. Any advice on who to contact?
4 REPLIES 4
AshP_
Options

Hello @Renwah, I hope you're enjoying your new watch! May I ask when you submitted your claim for your Adidas voucher and when this was validated?

The Terms and Conditions state that you'll receive your reward via email within 30 days of your claim being accepted. You can view the terms here.

If this time period has passed, I recommend reaching out to the team working on this promotion for further support. They can be reached by email at newyearoffer@samsungpromotions.claims, or by phone on 0330 054 5476.

0 Likes
Renwah
Journeyman
Options
Hi @AshP_ I haven't been able to submit anything this is the problem.
0 Likes
AshP_
Options

@Renwah Have you tried submitting your claim here? What happens when you try to submit your claim?

0 Likes
Silvermangaz
First Poster
Options
I've had the same problem did everything they asked me had nothing from they so I did the claim again it came up with a problem so I emailed that email address you put up there and they said I've already put in a claim they said you was sent out an email I said I've not been sent anything that's why I did the claim again and then emailed you to see what's going on they said sorry about that they sent me a email but still no joy it's not exactly easy to do like the other promo like the earbuds
0 Likes