Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Feedback

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 11:01 AM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

I know we've had a thread like this under "Updates, Rulesand FAQs" but I thought it might be more visible here in the lounge - so here we go.

We hope that you’re enjoying the new Nordic Community. We have now reached the three month mark since we first launched and we already have some very active and frequent users! Since we are still finding our way around here, we are very keen to get your feedback on anything that might improve your community experience. After all, the Community wouldn’t exist without you and your fellow users and we’d be silly not to ask for your opinion.

We look forward to reading your comments and working with your feedback to shape our Nordic Samsung Community in a way that makes your experience better. Bear in mind we have an interface update happening this week - we'd really like to hear your thoughts on that once it's live. I'll get another thread going once it's done 😃

// ElinH
6 REPLIES 6
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Things are looking pretty good so far. It'll be interesting to see what the new Interface update brings. The only thing I can think of at the moment, which is probably already coming in the update, is a bit more organized sections, like separate areas for tech support, new product, casual/off topic conversation... Just to make it easier to find what one is looking for. I might be missing something but it feels like basically everything is grouped in the lounge. 

One thing I absolutely love is the auto save while I'm writing a comment. I constantly get distracted while writing comments, and there has been several times that I would have lost the entire comment if it wasn't for that feature. I hope that stays around. 

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

I see what you mean by everything being grouped in the lounge and this is a really good point 🙌 The issue is that we are cooperating with the UK Community and share their discussion boards.. which is why we end up with "mixed topics" in the Nordic forum as we don't have our own product boards - but still sometimes have topics that are only relevant for us in the North and still related to products (hope that makes sense haha).

Note taken and great feedback! Let's see if the new interface clear things up a little bit 😁

// ElinH
CJC444
First Poster
Options

Hello.  I am Carolyn.  I am a Grandmother which my questions will make obvious...lol.   I have questions about my Samsung TV but I do not see where to post them....

0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi Carolyn! Welcome to the Community. To post a question about your TV I'd recommend you to head over to the UK forum - try this link. Someone might have already asked your question so you can also try the search function.

Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions or if I can help you in any other way 😊

// ElinH
0 Likes
RoyalKin
Pathfinder
Options

Time for some feedback.

Lounge should be called forum where you talk, as well as several sections, as well as "Help Section" which does not exist.
If you think like this, that the "Help section" would be easier for everyone when you need help with problems that can be solved by members.

Having help in the Lounge can be misunderstood or cause problems because there will be so many posts which will cause more problems.

I will give some examples now: Lounge 😆 Forum/General forum where you hang out or whatever. just below the Lounge (Forum) there should be a "Help Section" where you can ask for help and dislike/up like with emolj, as well as more cleanly "Accept Solution" with icon.

Remember that it will be easier and smoother for all of us to be able to help with an extra hand.

If you want an example, check here https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Like something like this.

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @RoyalKin 

Thank you for your valuable feedback! 🙏

The idea at the moment with the Community is that it should be more than a forum with competitions, articles, videos, tips and tricks - and of course also a lounge where you can discuss anything. There are also forum links for each product category that links to the UK forum for further discussion, but its only available on the website version.

But as you say, I will take this further and see if they think it's possible to make some changes. 

Thanks again! 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes