Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universal remote loses its settings

(Topic created on: 22-05-2023 01:01 PM)
siby_math
First Poster
Options

I connected my STB (Amino brand) to the TV and configured smart remote and everything is working fine. But, if I restart the STB or reconnect the HDMI cable , smart remote loses all settings and need to configure again.

How I can save the smart remote configurations so that it will work even I restart the STB box.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Bazzamer
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have just about given up. My Samsung smart TV 55inch is about a month old. I am trying to use one remote, to control the tv and the Virgin V6 box. A friend has last years model to and a TiVo box and all works fine. I have tried all sorts of code for the V6 none work at all. But I know someone else who has a Samsung too and poss a V6 and it works, maybe something has been changed on the 23 model. It has to be a problem with Virgin, as the V6 has a lower level sound output, as if you switch to Freeview the sound will blast out, yet on Virgin you have to have it on level 35, yet Freeview on 15. Something is wrong and I don’t think it’s Samsung, I have just given up, of never finding the answer.

0 Likes