Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UHD Not saving/remeber channel list

(Topic created on: 31-10-2018 08:08 AM)
ClaudiuP
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone,

I recentlly  bought a brand new TV UE55NU7102K. I have transfered the channel list and made an custom order using my pc, after that I have imported the new channel list in TV and the channels order were all good but after a standby time he losses the order list.

If I import again the list is all good for severals hours.

I mention that TV is in Home Mode (not Shop).

I have also a friend with the 50MU6172 that have the same problem with remembering the custom channel list.

Can anyone know the workaround for this problem?

Thank you !

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Paraucr12
Apprentice
Options

Hello, 

Did you find any solution to your problem? I experienced this problem in two of Samsung smart TV and I don't know how to fix it.

Thank you. 

ClaudiuP
Apprentice
Options

Ok guys. The things are really simple.

All you have to do is like following:

-Reset your tv and choose OTHER at Cable Provider Setup. Search for Complete List (not quick or manual).

-After step from above you should have the option to export your channel list to and from USB.

-Export your channel list to USB (USB must be FAT32) and connect to your PC

-I use this program for channel order list: https://github.com/PredatH0r/ChanSort/releases

-Reorder channels and save your file on USB

-Connect to your TV and import back using the same option from settings.

-Make sure that you disable auto channle search, otherwise the TV will reset channel list everytime to search for new ones.

Note: If you choose your Service Provider at setup up, maybe you will not see the option for export channels. That's depend on you Service Provider, not by your TV. 

*Samsung must be blame only for DTS Suport removal from 2018-> TV's. Not for other kind of problems 

Have fun !

0 Likes
BekBo
First Poster
Options

Go to Settings -> Broadcasting->Auto Tuning Settings and uncheck Stendby Auto Tuning

0 Likes