Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sounds in Ambient mode 2019 QLED

(Topic created on: 19-04-2019 01:06 PM)
RF1000
Apprentice
Options

Hello

I just installed my brand new 2019 Q85R QLED and I found out that the new ambient mode looks very nice but it also generates a relaxing sound over my sonos. I don't if this is new or its also on the 2018 models but it's very annoying. My Sonos stops playing spotify and switch to the tv in Ambient mode. If I manually swich to spotify again it goes back to the tv after 1 minute.

Seems to be there's no "No sound" option in the menu? Is this right? How to solve this?

42 REPLIES 42
Daceymae
Student
Options

This is so helpful! I Initially came to this page because I was looking for a solution work around for the ambient sounds as well… But honestly, the auto play drives me crazy. Sometimes I just want to watch something on the TV but listen to my own music and the toggling back-and-forth automatically was making me insane. I appreciate you posting a simple solution to your complex problem.

0 Likes
Daceymae
Student
Options

May not be the best solution for everyone - but I still think it’s awesome that you posted it to give people the option. Since Samsung obviously doesn’t care enough to.

0 Likes
El_toro
Student
Options

This is still an issue, does anyone know if Samsung intends to address this?

0 Likes