Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Smart TV Problems

(Topic created on: 29-06-2019 10:12 PM)
Gabriel24
First Poster
Options
TV

When I turned ON my TV this morning, the screen had a green hue all over it. I turned it off and on again and then this happens

65284184_2266222073638841_5654271634266128384_n.jpg
I never had an antenna or cable, I only use Netflix and Sources

Theres no HUB and the source button does nothing, the TV_SID_SOURCE_CAPITAL does nothing and when i press settings this is what I have

65467833_415248869342332_438811512937644032_n.jpg

I can acces PICUTRE,SOUND,BRODCASTING,and SUPPORT but many of them have greyed out options

TV_SID_GENERAL is the only one that I cannot access,I press the boutton and it does nothing. I tried to do a factory reset but the pin doesn't work, so I tried to reset the pin by pressing MUTE,8,2,4,POWER on my remote but it still doesn't work

My TV model is UN43NU6900FXZC

Version is T-KTSUAKUC-1260.8

Also, I tried to unplung the TV for 60 seconds while turned ON trick but it changed nothing

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Duble08
First Poster
Options
TV

Having the same problem. Did you ever get a resolution to this?

0 Likes
Mahenamin
First Poster
Options
TV

I have QN75"Q7FMAFzA ,Qled tv and when I turn on tv it appear on screen, TV_SID_SOURCE_CAPITAL and I tried any button to move or change, nothing happens 

0 Likes
jdber
First Poster
Options
TV

This happened to me. After talking to Samsung support for a while and trying a Factory Reset (which didn't work), I ran across this page which does an App Reset and a SVC Reset, which then allowed me to re-setup the tv successfully. I just did this 2 weeks ago for a different issue, but yesterday I hit the TV_SID_SOURCE_CAPITAL message. I don't expect that the fix will last forever, as I now think there is a hardware/software problem that will recur. But hopefully this will get you moving forward with your TV reset. http://knowledgebase.engagephd.com/article/samsung-ssp-d-e-series-factory-reset-steps/

0 Likes
Monique
First Poster
Options
TV

I got the same problem, did you get the resolution?

0 Likes
jdber
First Poster
Options
TV

After resetting quite a few time, they sent a tech out who properly diagnosed a problem with the main board and replaced it. 

0 Likes