Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart hub updating, try again later

(Topic created on: 13-12-2019 06:54 PM)
StillNotARobot
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I've had the smart hub update problem for 2 days: "smarthub is being updated please try again later". I've seen that lots of people have had the same problem and it's been suggested Samsung are deliberately blocking some customers to force them to buy new TVs. 

Is there a fix, or is it actually a scam by Samsung?

My model is UE32F4500 and my software is 2127. 

Some people have said they fixed the problem by doing something with the physical on/off button on the set, but my model doesn't have a button like that.

Advice please.

0 Likes
40 REPLIES 40
Billo47
Student
Options

That does not work for me. I've got tons of problems with my UN630D Samsung TV. Smart hub doesn't work. No apps. No nflx, no amzn. no sleep timer. no control over volume. no control over changing channels. remote management grayed out. samsung account grayed out. can't load apps. went thru  hours and hours with samsung tech support on phone and they say try this, try that, nothing sticks or causes other problems. tv is worthless now. searching this community and others, it seems these problems are persistent over many years and many models. Even the samsung techs responding to messages here give up. Their escalation process speaks volumes about their customer service, their products, and their quality. What do I do now? 

0 Likes