Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV plus

(Topic created on: 30-05-2022 06:45 PM)
Pammy
First Poster
Options
I have several Samsung tv's. I haven't got Samsung TV plus built in to my main TV. I can't find it on any searches for apps or downloads. Any ideas??

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
On both of my Samsung TV's I press the button that has an image on it that looks like a house on the remote control press the right arrow key once and press the enter button. That gets me access to Samsung TV Plus.

It's not something that you need to download as it was already on both of my TV's.

Make sure your signed into your Samsung account on your TV as not being signed in may be a reason why you can't see it.
0 Likes
Pammy
First Poster
Options
I don't have that button on my remotes. I'm having trouble signing onto my account on my main tv
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Maybe the TV's are not current smart TV's and not capable, try googling your TV model and Samsung TV Plus not working and see what comes up.

Other than that I've no idea.
0 Likes
Pammy
First Poster
Options
That was the next step. Thanks
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @Pammy Samsung TV Plus is pre installed on all Smart Tvs from 2016 models. Are your Tv's earlier than that?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/tvs/smart-tv/samsung-tv-plus/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes