Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung RU8000FXZA CBS All Access issues

(Topic created on: 30-11-2019 02:39 PM)
WolfClan
Student
Options

CBS All Access will allow me to watch one full show, however when I go to watch multiple shows it tells me they are having streaming issues. This has been going on for 5 days now and I have no problem with it working on my laptop, Ipad and Iphone. I tried removing the app and deleting it but it did not fix the problem and CBS All Access hasn't responded to my complaint. About to cancel this app if no solution is found.

11 REPLIES 11
BarryRadio
First Poster
Options

I'm having similar issue for several weeks.

0 Likes
WolfClan
Student
Options

My research showed that the RU8000 series doesn't play well with CBS All Access so I cancelled my subscription. 

0 Likes
Ferenc2020
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue on QN55Q70RAFXZA.

When the new episode should start, the seconds count down from 30 to 0 then it changes to "UP NEXT IN 9999999 SECONDS".

After this, comes a black screen and CBS All Access is unusable until the next reboot of the TV.

CBS, Please fix it.

0 Likes
TOMYKYM
First Poster
Options

I have the QN55Q70RAFXZA and I have same issue. I finish one episode and I can never start another episode unless I power cycle the APP which requires restarting TV. It always times out. Only on the TV. Biggest pain in the but. Same here on cancelation. 

0 Likes
infiniteFlow
First Poster
Options

Same type of issue on my RU8000FXZA using the CBS All Access app on it. Though my issue seems to be specifically with Original content for CBS All Access like Star Trek Discovery and Twilight Zone. I can watch clips but full episodes will give me "Uh-oh. An error has occurred, but we're working on fixing it. We'll be up and streaming again shortly!".  

I can watch everything else, though, like the network shows and movies.

puppytv
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same exact issue. CBS app is screwy, but the rest of my apps (netflix), amazon prime, hulu, disney+) all seem to work just fine. I think I have the latest firmware issue too. What gives CBS or Samsung? My tv model code is: UN75RU800DFXZA. FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY!

0 Likes
DennisP1
First Poster
Options

I have the RU7400. I was able to watch one show on the CBS app and then it would hang up. If I deleted the app and then reinstalled it, I could watch another episode. But this took too much time. My solution was accessing the CBS app through the Amazon Prime app. I deleted the stand alone CBS app and now go through the Amazon Prime, and It works fine now. 

0 Likes
Hootor
First Poster
Options

Been having the same issue with my Q60R. How do you go through Prime without them wanting to charge you for the CBS service? I have Prime but they want to charge me for the CBS all access even though I already paid for the year through CBS.

0 Likes
DennisP1
First Poster
Options
I had to cancel CBS through its own app, delete it off my tv, then I opened a new acct through Amazon.
0 Likes