Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q70T VRR Issues (Banding,Scanlines,HDR Flicker)

(Topic created on: 31-10-2021 11:25 AM)
Rjlkn
Apprentice
Options

Any idea when they intend to Fix the VRR issues with the Xbox series X, i had a repair out in June with Michael Dawes and they couldn't fix the issue they seemed quiet baffled by it, juts told me Samsung is aware and they would be sending out an update for it later in the year, its to do with the HDR flicker and the rolling Bands going up and down the screen when using VRR more noticeable in darker areas of the screen turning off VRR isnt really an option as its one of the main reasons i bought then TV....

3 REPLIES 3
Birdman9037
First Poster
Options

Same here, I’ve been waiting Samsung to fix this for over a year. Every time an update comes out I get excited, just to be disappointed. One of the previous updates made it less noticeable on the menu screen but when I play games like resident evil that are rather dark, it is pretty much unplayable with VRR on. I’ve tried changing tv settings and using a different HDMI but nothing seems to make it go away completely. All I can say is I’m still really bummed.

0 Likes
NagyNorbert
Student
Options

Same situation, support just does nothing, honestly we should all swap it to LG nano series they are so great for gaming, my girlfriend gets a headache whenever i play with vrr on the TV. It is a horrible experience not Freesync Premium

0 Likes
McKenzie 1908
First Poster
Options

I feel the same way ... such a waste of money 

0 Likes