Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PETITION - Airplay2 support

(Topic created on: 03-03-2019 02:57 PM)
YourCustomer
Apprentice
Options

Dear reader, 

Please like this post if you agree that Airplay2 support should be made available to more models that just a selection of 2018 and 2019 tv's.

I have a big concern regarding the firmware upgrades for my tv. I bought the UE55MU6470 less than a year ago, and had to find out in January that this model will not support Airplay2 via a firmware upgrade. How on earth is this possible? The hardware is certainly equipped to support this. Also other brands provide updates for even 2016 models.

To Samsung: think about your customer, and moreover the sustainability of your products and the environment. A tv should at least be supported for 5 years with the current pace of innovation.

I hope Samsung will turn this disappointment into a positive surprise to its customers.

2 REPLIES 2
Jimmy_Slytherin
First Poster
Options

I know this is an old post, but I definitely agree with it. It's taken Samsung over 2 years just to add an Apple TV+ app into the software, so I'm not holding my breath for airplay support. I have the exact same model as the OP, bought in May of 2018. But if they updated these models with these features, people wouldn't think about buying a newer model to replace it.

0 Likes
xinjid7
First Poster
Options

I know this is an old post, but I definitely agree with it. plz add this ficha!

0 Likes