Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

NU7300 vs NU7500

(Topic created on: 07-01-2019 09:14 PM)
AlanGalaxy
Pioneer
Options

Hi

I currently have the 49" NU7300 and love it to bits. 4k films look awesome and very detailed. Unfortunately the TV has a slight intermittent fault and the shop can't get any more NU7300's in stock. They have offered me a refund or a upgrade to the NU7500. My question is, is the NU7500 any better? It looks like it came out before the NU7300. Just wanted to make sure I'm getting a good deal and a better TV. Does the 7500 have higher specs in some way?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AlanGalaxy wrote:

Hi

I currently have the 49" NU7300 and love it to bits. 4k films look awesome and very detailed. Unfortunately the TV has a slight intermittent fault and the shop can't get any more NU7300's in stock. They have offered me a refund or a upgrade to the NU7500. My question is, is the NU7500 any better? It looks like it came out before the NU7300. Just wanted to make sure I'm getting a good deal and a better TV. Does the 7500 have higher specs in some way?

Thanks.

Hi @AlanGalaxy, pity about the issue with the NU7300 however would say the NU7500 seems a bit better.   Specifications are very  similar but the PQI is 1800 compared to 1400 on your model (though know not everyone would go by this measurement) NU7500  NU7300  The 7500 does have a Smart Remote in addition to the standard  and also Bluetooth  (not listed for 7300)which I think is beneficial,   about 0.5 kg heavier so not much difference in that regard.   Both models have UHD Dimming and and Auto Depth Enhancer  plus  panels  8 Bit + FRC.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AlanGalaxy wrote:

Hi

Thanks.

Hi @AlanGalaxy, pity about the issue with the NU7300 however would say the NU7500 seems a bit better.   Specifications are very  similar but the PQI is 1800 compared to 1400 on your model (though know not everyone would go by this measurement) NU7500  NU7300  The 7500 does have a Smart Remote in addition to the standard  and also Bluetooth  (not listed for 7300)which I think is beneficial,   about 0.5 kg heavier so not much difference in that regard.   Both models have UHD Dimming and and Auto Depth Enhancer  plus  panels  8 Bit + FRC.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
AlanGalaxy
Pioneer
Options

Thanks for your reply. What is PQI? Looking at your response I get a few more things like Bluetooth on the 7500 which I'm not sure if use at the moment but may be good for the future.

As long as the 7500 model isn't any worse than the 7300 I think I'll go for the upgrade.

Thanks.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AlanGalaxy wrote:

Thanks for your reply. What is PQI? Looking at your response I get a few more things like Bluetooth on the 7500 which I'm not sure if use at the moment but may be good for the future.

As long as the 7500 model isn't any worse than the 7300 I think I'll go for the upgrade.

Thanks.

PQI= Picture  Quality Index,  measurement incorporating image quality, resolution colour and  enhancements.  Certainly 7500 should be at very least comparable and a couple of extra features (even if not a priority)   https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/tvs/1404672/samsung-tv-model-numbers-every-tv-series-explained

0 Likes
Wilmdeni
First Poster
Options

Samsung UN55NU7300 and UN55MU7500 are both introduced as 55-Inch curved standard 4K UHD TV. As two standard 55-Inch curved 4K UHD TV from Samsung. Both of Samsung UN55NU7300 and UN55MU7500 come with curved panel design that can deliver panoramic watching experience. They also come with Auto Depth Enhancer as their depth enhancing technology. I prefer NU7300 if you have limited budget , as  Samsung UN55NU7300 is the successor model of Samsung UN55MU7500 that comes with better Upscaling technology and newer Smart TV platform, but less advanced color technology and only standard remote control. We can also find that Samsung UN55NU7300 is usually offered at the lower price than Samsung UN55MU7500. http://www.bestsmartledtv.com/best-most-selling-smart-led-tv-in-usa-united-states/

0 Likes