Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSP7T poor quality?

(Topic created on: 21-03-2024 08:36 AM)
Epkulse
First Poster
Options

I bought me a LSP7t projector some 6 months ago. Roughly a month ago I noticed a pixel error and sent it for repair. Took a week to get it back from Samsung Support. Today it suddenly turned off the laser and went black. Can´t start it at all anymore. So, yet another week of not being able to use it and I have to have a spare TV standby. 
What are the return conditions for a refund? This is too bad, and I am scared of having more faults as the warranty expires...

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
Warranty and return and bits all depends on the retailer. Being over 6 months very very unlikely for a refund. It'll be warranty work. (Lenth of warranty will vary depending on retailer and promotions.
0 Likes
Epkulse
First Poster
Options

Yes, the retailer says they will accept a refund (of some sort) if the same error appears 3 times in three years or 4 different errors in three years.
Anyway, I might sell it with a loss eventually as I believe errors will continue and then it is at the repair shop for 1-2 weeks.
As I now have had 2 different errors I assess the quality of the product as rather bad... Would not recommend it for anyone...

/Uffe

0 Likes