Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Smart Remote TM2280E

(Topic created on: 04-12-2023 12:16 PM)
Shi1as
First Poster
Options

Has anyone had any issues with these remotes? I have third one which suddenly stopped working. My problem is that the remote stoped pairing with TV. As this was 3rd one which acted the same, i have started to investigate deeper and have found that somehow bluetooth signal dropped significantly, which causes remote not to pair with TV. Once I bring remote to the tv as close as possible, sometime it pairs with and everything works until I move remote away just a few inches. Worth to mention, that when bluetooth issue appeared, the remote worked with TV via IR which requires to point remote towards TV. This was not necessary with bluetooth connection.

Curious if only me face this problem or there are others? Maybe there is the solution to the problem? Or is it a manufacturing problem and at least Samsung knows about it? 

2 REPLIES 2
PartNeph
First Poster
Options

I’m having same issue. On second remote. Both worked initially by Bluetooth then stopped.

Tech came by and replaced the WiFi control module. Still does not connect via Bluetooth. Can control tv by WiFi / smart things app. And if I disconnect the Cat6 cable and run the tv on WiFi, the remote control will work. 

So it seems like a Bluetooth remote control issue. Anyone have a solution ? 

0 Likes
davidvaso1109
First Poster
Options

After three replacements, the last one is having the same problem. Simply frustrating. 

Any solution out there?

0 Likes