Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame TV displays art partially in art mode, nearly half pixels black

(Topic created on: 25-08-2020 04:22 AM)
sherpathebadcat
First Poster
Options

We keep our Frame TV in art mode by default, and watch TV on it infrequently.   A few times a week, the Frame TV enters a state where the art being displayed in art mode is only partially drawn -- in this mode, nearly half of the pixels are drawn correctly (the top half) and the rest are black (the bottom portion).    A few lines of the images are OK towards the top, but towards the mid point of the frame, a few mis-drawn lines and eventually fully black.  

A quick reset of Art Mode tends to solve this problem, but it's rather annoying, since we keep the TV in art mode by default.

Model Code:  UN43LS03N

Software Version:   T-KTM2AKUC-1294.1, BT-S

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Tony MoSo
First Poster
Options

I've got frame 2022 65" since a week, firmware updated and got same problem after watching some when i turn off tv and it goes to art mode 8/10 times short after art mode display the picture will broken, some part of screen is dark pixelated...  Samsung are you JOKE???  ALMOST 3 YEARS AFTER STILL THAT PROBLEM WITH NEW TVS??? UNBELIEVABLE...

0 Likes
Jarboo
First Poster
Options

I've been having this same problem as well with my new 2022 Frame 55".  I've even replaced the TV and One Connect box and still having the issue, which makes me wonder if there's something wrong with the cable between my One Connect box and the TV itself.  I have the One Connect box mounted in an AV rack, connected via an extra long cable run through my ceiling.  Not sure how/why this could affect art mode, but it's the only thing that hasn't changed when I swapped out to the new Frame TV replacement.

IMG_1243.jpg

0 Likes