Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error " Th server is down for maintainace. please try again later.(1144103).

(Topic created on: 30-10-2023 03:18 PM)
nalinipatil03
First Poster
Options

My SAMSUNG Crystal Vision 4K iSmart unable to connect. it shows error " Th server is down for maintainace. please try again later.(1144103). Till when should i wait its been a while i am facing same issue. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @nalinipatil03 whilst could be sever issue more often indicates a connectivity issue.  Firstly try a soft Reset of the Tv, hold power button in on remote for around 5 seconds until the Tv Reboots,afterwards reset the Smart Hub.

However may need to reboot  both the Tv and your router, unplug from the mains for around a minute before reconnecting.

However if that does not work may need to change the DNS settings from Automatic to Manual.  Go to  Network-Network Settings-IP Settings-DNS Settings-change from Automatic to Enter Manually. Enter 8.8.8.8   or 8.8.4.4   (google servers)  An alternative one is  Open DNS which is  208.67.20.20 or 208.67.22.22     some information here https://www.techradar.com/news/best-dns-server 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes