Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 8k tv's in 1 yr

(Topic created on: 03-04-2024 05:43 PM)
101Tim
Student
Options

I have had 7 8K TV's all 900 B and 900 C. All of them failed they either warped or A line would appear, or just shut down, terrible speakers rattling. An absolute joke and not funny! At least they have finally refunded my money and I'm going LG-G4 far better tv especially since Samsung's 8k isn't true! At all, and LG now supplies all the panels to Samsung since Samsung is *****.  So the big UPDATE LG OLED G4 surpasses any 8k Samsung. Iam personally seeing and ENJOYING THE HUGE DIFFERENCE IN PICTURE QUALITY! The picture is Absolutely Amazing. Samsung is the WORST PICTURE EVER ESPECIALLY THEIR SO CALLED 8K. Their 8k is horrible next to the LG-G4

9 REPLIES 9
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
LG DISPLAY supply the pannel to Samung DISPLAY. nothing to do with LG electronics or Samsung electronics.
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Samsung sells screens to apple for the iphone 15. But the grass isnt always greener on the other side
G G
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
To be fair, this is why I'm putting off buying a Samsung TV.

Far too many quality issues for my liking. And awful customer service behind it.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@101Tim Some customers do have issues  but not universally the case, must say you have been  unfortunate.  Does not minimise the frustrations though.  personally I have had few issues with Samsung Tv's.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

code3
Explorer
Options
Well I would say you might have a faulty unit. Have you asked for replacement ?
0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
I'd add people only complain when they have an issue and never talk positive experiences. A brand 18 years number 1 sales must be doing something right
0 Likes
101Tim
Student
Options

Look again they are no longer #1, 1.6 star rated globally. 

0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
For feedback maybe, but people never leave positive feedback. Sales wise they are just 18 years #1.
0 Likes
Essexkp
Explorer
Options

Me too after buying a TV for just under £2,000 and in under 2.5 years it breaks all by itself, which to add is a very common problem and there is no warranty after 12 months and now it is fit for landfill. 

0 Likes