The third Beta release on the European market had to be postponed

(Topic created on: 15-12-2021 11:19 AM)
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Dear Note20 | Note20 Ultra Beta Users,

I hope you all are doing great.

I've been receiving many questions related the third Beta update. Our developers planned the realease of the third Beta update for you, but unfortunately some serious issues appeared.
The issues encountered by the developers during retesting sadly are not the minor issues, some of them could be really disturbing or even dangerous for your devices. So we could not take that risk. That's why the third Beta release on the European market had to be postponed.

Currently our developers are working on providing the improvements to the third Beta version, analyzing and fixing the existing errors. All that to provide you the most stable version possible. This process takes a little more time to avoid releasing the software version that will not allow you to use your phone due to the number of bugs.

In relation to this, the current testing process conducted by our developers will not end earlier than in the next week (if more unexpected errors occur, this can take even a little bit longer :().

We all are really sorry for these inconveniences, and we hope that you will stay with us until the end of Beta (and further).
Thank you in advance for your understanding.

All the best,
Samsung Beta Team

5 REPLIES 5
N4T3
Navigator
Options
Does it by any chance fixed what we have asked like screen uniformity
0 Likes
N4T3
Navigator
Options
Or theming options or the keyboad or laggyness or the anything like that or
0 Likes
Niknak89
Navigator
Options
What serious bugs were found?
0 Likes
DanF123
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for keeping us updated. I'd much rather a stable build than something that causes more / bigger problems than it fixes.

Please keep us updated when you have further information on the release date.
Jagga_a
Explorer
Options
Now that a stable version is released in Switzerland, please are you able to confirm when we can expect to see the official release here in the UK. I'm sure you can gather that we are all frustrated stuck on beta 2. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
0 Likes