Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The official update to Android 11 available for S10 UK Beta Users today!

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 07:07 AM)
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Good Morning my Favorite UK Beta Users!

I hope you’re all good today.😀

I’ve just received information from our team of the developers that the update to the official version of the Android 11 will be available for you today!

Our developers knew that it was important to you to get the update to the official version of the software as soon as possible, so that they did everything in their power to expedite the software release process.

It is planned to release the 3.1 version soon; however, you will receive the update to 3.0 version today. The same update will be received by the S10 users, who didn’t take part in the Beta Program, probably next week. So you’ll get this update faster than others! 😀

Thanks a lot for your commitment, suggestions, questions and ideas during this Beta Program. We are so grateful to have great users like you! Also, thank you for being with us until the end of this Beta adventure. We hope to hear from you also in the next Beta Program ❤️.

Have a nice day and enjoy the official version of the software! 😊

MartynaK

7 REPLIES 7
Matturl
Explorer
Options
I've just received the update and am now out of the beta, however it's 3.0 not 3.1 🤔
0 Likes
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
many thanks for all your support and help.
Antonz85
Pathfinder
Options
yes i can also report there is no 3.1 version here.. just 3.0
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Matturl@Antonz85,

Yes, you are right. Thank you for letting me know 😊.

I've just received a confirmation from our development team. Today the 3.0 version will be received by you, as the 3.1. version hasn't been finished yet. The update to 3.1. version will be available soon :).

Saishala
First Poster
Options
Hello and sorry to bother with questions.... I receive other update for my Beta One Ui 3.0 two weeks ago; is ro know if have something New about have the stable 3.0. when to download. I dont have any big problem with the beta; the sad is don't use contactless payments using Google pay.
0 Likes
Lindak439
Explorer
Options
hi can I please enrol for beta testing thanx
0 Likes
Lindak439
Explorer
Options
Still patiently waiting
0 Likes