Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta 2 is trash

(Topic created on: 03-12-2021 03:18 PM)
Danlav313
Pioneer
Options
Anyone who is on the beta do not update to beta 2. Worst update I have ever had on a beta. S20 ultra is close to being unusable at times. If you want to save your sanity please avoid the beta 
6 REPLIES 6
xmrdevi1ishx
Pathfinder
Options
Haven't had no issues with beta 2 so far apart from Facebook crashing but that's down to Facebook not fully supporting Android 12 yet. Theirs always bugs with Beta but that's the whole point of it being beta to get users experiences in testing it to have bugs fixed.
0 Likes
Danlav313
Pioneer
Options
A bug this big should be fixed alot quicker. I've done the last 3/4 betas and never had issues where my phone won't respond after pressing the button or trying to "wake" with lifting. This should be an issue that is rectified quickly. Other issues like Facebook not responding are minor inconvenience but not having use of your phone at all at times is a massive issue
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Danlav313

Our developers are constantly working on fixing the existing issues so that the next update can be released soon. If you notice any issues, please report them via the Samsung Members app so that they can be fixed as quickly as possible :hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed:.

marv101
Student
Options
Same here. Beta2 slows down to point of being nearly frozen. Constantly having to reset
Johnosh
Explorer
Options
You just need to change the refresh rate or put powerdaving mode on and off the fix the lag. I do not understand why people do not expect bugs in pre release software. If you don't want these bugs wait for the final release
0 Likes
stevemm
Journeyman
Options
Absolutely zero problems for me..
0 Likes